Our Foundation Workshop is titled “Understanding Adversity: A brain based approach to emotional and behavioural challenges”.
This 3 hour workshop provides foundation knowledge in the neuroscience of challenging behaviour; key concepts in trauma informed education, as well as practical classroom and playground strategies to support well-being and learning readiness.
The workshop focuses on key areas of:
- Child development and trauma;
- Traumatic stress responses in children;
- Child well-being and resillience;
- Trauma Informed Practice in schools;
- Practical strategies for use in the classroom and playground.
Email us at email@example.com for more information or to register.