KidsXpress is committed to providing a safe and supportive workplace and to carrying out its activities honestly, fairly and with integrity. We want you to feel safe to tell us about serious wrongdoing if you become aware of it.
This policy sets out:
- What disclosures will ensure protection to a whistleblower;
- Who can be a whistleblower;
- What protections are available to whistleblowers; and
- How to make a disclosure and what the Company will do
External Complaints Policy and Procedure
KidsXpress is committed to ensuring that any person or organisation using services has the right to lodge a complaint and to have their concerns addressed in ways that ensure access and equity, fairness, accountability and transparency.
KidsXpress will provide a complaints management procedure that:
- Is simple and easy to use
- Is available to all members of the public including: clients, parents and stakeholders via the
- Ensures complaints are fairly assessed and responded to promptly
- Is procedurally fair and follows principles of natural justice
- Complies with legislative requirements