Children are at the heart of everything we do
At KidsXpress, we go beyond offering just a job; we provide an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the lives of vulnerable children and their caregivers. Join our team to experience a fulfilling journey that combines professional growth, flexibility, and a profound sense of purpose.
- A family-friendly workplace: We understand the importance of work-life balance and offer flexible working arrangements, to empower you to thrive both personally and professionally.
- Career Progression: We deeply value our team members and invest in their growth. We offers training, mentoring, and development opportunities to help you reach your full potential.
- Inclusive Environment: We foster a supporting work culture that thrives on teamwork and collaboration.
- Innovation and Creativity: We embrace creative approaches to children’s mental health. We encourage the exploration of innovative techniques to compliment our existing activities and pioneering programs.
Expressions of Interest
We are calling for expressions of interest from suitably qualified therapists, trauma informed care specialists and other professionals who possess large doses of playfulness, a tablespoon of courage and copious amounts of creativity. Most of all, if you are seeking a career with purpose where you can contribute to the well-being of children, KidsXpress is the ideal place for you.
Join our team today and embark on a rewarding journey to create a lifetime of change.
Expressions of Interest can be emailed to HR@kidsxpress.org.au.
How to become an Expressive Therapist
If you are thinking of becoming an Expressive Therapist at KidsXpress, you will require a postgraduate clinical qualification. We recruit from Creative Arts Therapy programs in Art Therapy, Music Therapy, Dramatherapy, Dance Movement Psychotherapy and Play Therapy. Current registration with your respective National Creative Arts Professional Body is necessary eg.
- The Australian, New Zealand and Asian Creative Arts Therapies Association (ANZACATA)
- Australian Music Therapy Association (AMTA)
- Dance Movement Therapy Association of Australasia Inc. (DTAA)
- Australian Play Therapists Association (APTA).
We also recruit clinical Psychology and Counselling professionals who have undertaken certified professional training in creative arts therapies. Central for a career as an Expressive Therapist at KidsXpress is operating through a transdisciplinary model that aligns with our clients’ needs.