Fundraising events are crucial in helping kids and families to access the KidsXpress program at a greatly reduced cost. By taking part in one of our signature events such as the UnLtd Cup or Touch of Colour or taking part in an annual challenge event you’re joining us in our vision to create a future all children deserve.
2022 Challenge Events
Take on a challenge and help create a lifetime of change
Whether you join an existing challenge or you create your own sponsored challenge, there’s nothing quite like getting out, getting active and raising money for vulnerable children in the process. When you sign up for #TeamKidsXpress, you’ll be supported by us every step of the way with on-hand training and fundraising advice.
So sign up today and help us to create a future all children deserve.
- Sign up for your event. If you don’t already have one in mind, check out the options below
- Click here to create your fundraising page
- Spread word of your challenge to your friends and family
- Our team will be in touch to support you
Our promise to you
Join #TeamKidsXpress and get the superstar treatment, including:
- Our fundraising pack full of helpful tips.
- Regular updates to help you keep up-to-date and motivated in the lead up to the event.
- Fundraising & training support from our dedicated fundraising team (who’ve taken part in several charity challenge events themselves!)
- Prizes for the top fundraiser.
For more information on KidsXpress Events or if you wish to hold an event for KidsXpress please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hear from one of our loyal challenge event supporters.
2022 Fundraising Events
Touch of Colour
Friday 20th May 2022
Easts Rugby Club – 22a O’Sullivan Rd, Bellevue Hill NSW 2023
A annual Touch Football Event by GSA Insurance bringing 24 Teams from the Insurance industry together to raise important funds for KidsXpress.
To support a team or make a donation to Touch of Colour 2022 please click here.
Thursday 28th July 2022 and Friday 29th July 2022
Sydney University Sports and Aquatic Centre, Darlington Campus
An annual Indoor soccer tournament held over two days with teams from across the media, marketing, tech, and creative industries battling it out for the coveted UnLtd Cup trophy!
If you would like to register a team for one of the above events or if you would like to organise your own event contact us on email@example.com for more information. We’ll help you set up your personalised fundraising page and provide you with some tips for your challenge.