Join thousands of runners to complete this iconic marathon showcasing Sydney’s spectacular landmarks.
2023 Challenge Events
Take on a challenge and help create a lifetime of change
Whether you join an existing challenge or you create your own sponsored challenge, there’s nothing quite like getting out, getting active and raising money for vulnerable children in the process. When you sign up for #TeamKidsXpress, you’ll be supported by us every step of the way with on-hand training and fundraising advice.
So sign up today and help us to create a future all children deserve.
- Sign up for your event. If you don’t already have one in mind, check out the options below
- Click here to create your fundraising page
- Spread word of your challenge to your friends and family
- Our team will be in touch to support you
Our promise to you
Join #TeamKidsXpress and get the superstar treatment, including:
- Our fundraising pack full of helpful tips.
- Regular updates to help you keep up-to-date and motivated in the lead up to the event.
- Fundraising & training support from our dedicated fundraising team (who’ve taken part in several charity challenge events themselves!)
- Prizes for the top fundraiser.
For more information on KidsXpress Events or if you wish to hold an event for KidsXpress please email email@example.com
Super fast and flat this is the perfect introductory event for beginners, and the perfect PB course for those more experienced runners.
A bucket list event, whether you run, jog or walk your way to Bondi, this is the perfect event to do with work colleagues, friends or family.
An event for everyone, with different distances. Start by running across the Harbour Bridge and finish at the Opera House.
Hear from one of our loyal challenge event supporters
2023 Fundraising Events
Friday 28th July 2023
Media, Marketing, Tech and Creative industries come together to support children’s mental health. This is the 11th year of this annual Indoor soccer tournament battling it out for the coveted UnLtd Cup trophy!
KidsXpress is grateful for their loyal support and belief in our work.
For further information on KidsXpress events or if you would like to organise your own event contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.